What our readers want
We know what our readers want. That’s right, and it’s not because we’re geniuses, or psychic, or even clairvoyantly inclined. We know what they want, because we have the search results at wordpress. WordPress tells us what people search for to reach our site. The items that have been recurring will be discussed. Some of them are disturbing, those with small children, may want to cover their eyes during this discussion.
In no particular order, recent search terms that bring people to Irqportz and our commentary on them.
– You sick little monkey, that is all I have to say.
– Yep, she did indeed pee and we have pictures that prove it.
– We are all about the celeb bashing, dirty or clean. We get it done.
water diaper dare
– What in the world? Ok that’s just sick. If you’re wearing diapers, you better not get in a pool within 100 miles of me. I do not feel even remotely sanitary knowing that your overflowing diapers could be contaminating the water I frolic in. I like to spray water with my mouth like a whale does, think about it. If you’re wearing a diaper you don’t belong in the same water as me, simple as that. I don’t care how water proof they make it, or if they “dared” you.
– Yes, her crotch is indirectly covered. What can I say? We deliver on controversial topics.
– We don’t have a video yet, but if we did it would probably feature Elton John throwing monkeys at feces.
call centre establishment in india
– Well in the states we call them “call centers”, but that aside, I’m sure you’ll see this kind of discussion spring up from time to time. BTW, learn 2 spellcheck, newb.
– You know, if you spelled swimming correctly, you probably would not have reached our site.
techniques on how to do a ninja flip
– I think this guy proved that doing ninja flips is a really bad idea (afro ninja). If you have to ask how to do this, you should not be attempting it.