What our readers want II
Today we discuss the sequel to our classic: What our readers want.
You see, we repond to our readers demand for hyperbole, and satire. The way we do that, is with our search results.
In no particular order, we will review some of the more recent attempts to reach our site.
– We have had brief discussions on hard hitting hacks such as changing the color of the AOL icons, and discussed strange techie terms such as Boxley that are either a town in South Africa or an AOL technology, we’re not sure wihch.
Naga Ashley Olsen
– This is an interesting idea, Ashely Olsen is certainly skinny enough to be a Naga Baba. The only thing she lacks are the male parts needed for the strange twisting rituals. See article.
– Apparently, we are the universal repositoriy for information about mispelled swimming pools. This wasn’t the first one, and I don’t think it will be the last we see of it.
aol saves call
– This may be discussed in a future article, unfortunately the person who made the call is attempting to sell the recording to the highest bidder in an attempt to make himself rich and famous. This is akin to the “severed finger in my chili” scandal, except there was no finger and no chili.
Jessica Simpson unofficial
– Um yeah, we have some unofficial info on Jessica. See it here.
water proof diapers
– Unforunately this topic comes up frequently enough that I have stopped swimming in public pools. Now you will never see me don a speedo and cannonball into zesty water for fear of potentially running into a fragmented poop bomb.
– Just look this up in the dictionary, it’s an embarassing accident in a social situation. Sheesh.
Sitemanager fun video feces
– At some point we will try to put all those things together. Stay tuned..
Male enchancement bill
– I think they meant pill? Or perhaps they are starting a blog to get generous internet browsers to help pay for their male enhancement. More power to ya we say, just don’t ask us for money.
Various celebrity pee, and/or bladder control requests.
– We’ve covered it here, but we will have to wait until another celeb drops traw and lets it go on stage. It could be any day now. Portzer #2 has a slighty unhealthy obsession with dirty celebrities. My guess is you will not be disappointed.
im i not turtley enough for the turtle c
– You might think it a fluke, but this strange request has been asked for more than once. Unfortunately, due to the cryptic nature of the search, we may not be able to deliver an article about it. And will probably spend the rest of our lives wondering what the last word was supposed to be.
Until the next search results review, keep on searching. Don’t forget to keep it legible.