Well today I went to go toast my pop tarts…. I push the handle down and nothing… Ok, so I look in there and there are busted chunks of pop tart charcoal in the bottom. I dare to push it down again this time with great dexterity and force. So now it starts smoking. Well it turns out I didn’t get to toast my tarts to golden brown goodness but instead to barely warm. I was a little pissed. Then walks in portzer #1 who began giggling like a schoolgirl that peed in the rose bushes. He admits as to doing it and laughs.
DUDE, you do not f*** with a man toatsting his pop tarts. I told him to take it out but he didn’t. How the frick do you leave large chunks of pop tart in the toaster. If you are so dinglish you don’t know how to remove a pop tart in one piece you do not deserve to live. So says Portzer #2’s Art of War. So I say to you portzer #1…. you shall pay.
He is in trouble. As you know I grew up as a street brawler. I fought for cash money. The only reason I’m here and not battling underground ‘Lionheart/Jean-Claude Van Damme’ style is that I needed to end my violent ways. I put the life behind me, but the art I still practice. My Shidoshi has taught me to control my violent outburst, but as I start my day I expect to be able to eat a friggin pop tart without any fear of under-toastage. So for that portzer #1 I give you warning. Pray that I do not find you in the parking lot or in the break room or…
Have any comments? Twalk amongst yourselves in our comments…
We know what our readers want. That’s right, and it’s not because we’re geniuses, or psychic, or even clairvoyantly inclined. We know what they want, because we have the search results at wordpress. WordPress tells us what people search for to reach our site. The items that have been recurring will be discussed. Some of them are disturbing, those with small children, may want to cover their eyes during this discussion.
In no particular order, recent search terms that bring people to Irqportz and our commentary on them.
– You sick little monkey, that is all I have to say.
– Yep, she did indeed pee and we have pictures that prove it.
– We are all about the celeb bashing, dirty or clean. We get it done.
water diaper dare
– What in the world? Ok that’s just sick. If you’re wearing diapers, you better not get in a pool within 100 miles of me. I do not feel even remotely sanitary knowing that your overflowing diapers could be contaminating the water I frolic in. I like to spray water with my mouth like a whale does, think about it. If you’re wearing a diaper you don’t belong in the same water as me, simple as that. I don’t care how water proof they make it, or if they “dared” you.
– Yes, her crotch is indirectly covered. What can I say? We deliver on controversial topics.
– We don’t have a video yet, but if we did it would probably feature Elton John throwing monkeys at feces.
call centre establishment in india
– Well in the states we call them “call centers”, but that aside, I’m sure you’ll see this kind of discussion spring up from time to time. BTW, learn 2 spellcheck, newb.
– You know, if you spelled swimming correctly, you probably would not have reached our site.
techniques on how to do a ninja flip
– I think this guy proved that doing ninja flips is a really bad idea (afro ninja). If you have to ask how to do this, you should not be attempting it.
Well I just got off a horrible call where the member said her cat peed on the keyboard and was not able to sign on. Turned out the urine had shorted out the ever important asdf row. After arguing for 30 minutes and blowing my day I decided to hit the road for lunch. I had brought a sandwich but there is only one thing that can change my state of mind. That is Kenny Loggins singing ‘Danger Zone’. I hopped in my festiva, threw on my bomber jacket with the Maverick name patch, in 90 degree weather no less, and cranked the tune. I felt free weaving in and out of traffic with the driving guitar music and sweet sweet lyrics. It was an esoteric experience. Only the chosen few will experience it. I hope that you the reader are one of them.