Ladies and Gentlemen….
The world is now safe. My mother was not allowed to bring her empanadas on board her flight home. For the uninitiated and the un-Mexican, empanadas are pastries which have a semi-circular dough like exterior and a filling that is the consistency of pumpkin pie filling. (and yes there are a few more cultures which have empanadas).
Well my mother called the airline for advice as to whether she could board with an empanada and they denied her due to it having a filling. Wow…
If this is what America is coming to I do not like it. I love this country but for the love of Pete, no empanadas. Although there are the many terrorists that will MacGyver a pastry to bring the crew of a plane to their knees. And God help us all if they had a Smuckers Uncrustable.
But if I were a terrorist I think I could smuggle in the necessary items without much hassle. I would disguise myself as a female kindergarten teacher. The large beaded necklace could be made out of C4 and the wire to attach to the power source would be in said necklace. I would then power it with a toilet paper roll wrapped with the necklace wire and then have the energy go into a capacitor which I would get from my “earrings”. Then I would eat paste and animal crackers while reflecting on my evil genius.
Things to be banned after the release of this article…
- Large-bead necklaces (good because they are freaky anyways)
- Toilet paper rolls
- Paste (bad because I need a tasty treat… well it is already banned I guess… well maybe not in gluestick form…)
Naomi Campbell – taking lessons from Ike Turner, is beating the crap out of her subordinates. It is not clear what have driven her to violence, but a combination of getting older, a face that looks like it is covered in parafin wax, and crack cocaine are likely culprits.
In 2003, Naomi threw a cell phone at her victim, an assistant, while throwing a temper tantrum. It became clear that Naomi loves using phones as weapons. In 2006 she upped the anti by apparently wielding a cell phone and dropping bombs on her replacement assistant’s dome. This latest assistant needed four stitches to the cranium after they cleaned her up.
What causes cell phone rage? As mentioned Naomi has had a lot of plastic surgery. Her face looks like it has been preserved by aliens, with a 1,000 year shelf life. Most people just get old, Naomi gets even, with her face. Now this kind of mentality can lead to random violence, like when she looks in the mirror and notices what looks like a piece of cellophane peeling off of her cheek. That type of occurence does not promote inner peace.
What’s next for Naomi? I would recommend a dual-wield setup with a Motorola in the main hand and a Kyocera in the weak hand for maximum damage. Motorola’s are heavier and have more stopping power. While Kyocera’s allow for light and quick attacks that send the target fleeing in terror. As for durability of the phones, that is not certain as it was not their design to be wielded as a weapon.
There are pioneers for everything, for Naomi campbell, her claim to fame will be cell phone rage.
Dustin Diamond exuding his martial arts prowess
Well it turns out the dork of 'Saved by the Bell' fame is on hard times. He needs $250,000 to save his home from foreclosure. I read in his imdb.com biographical information that he was a black belt in karate. He also defeated Ron Palillo in a 'Celebrity Boxing' match. So why does Mr. Diamond not use his karate ways to do the following:
- Open a dojo
- Karate chop old ladies for their money and cat food
- Roundhouse the old ladies' cats in the head and sell their pelts in the black market fur trade
- Switch to Ramen noodles (call centers going out of business do)
- Fashion clothing out of pototato bags, go live in the wilderness, eat bugs and preach the evils of lending companies
- Unleash karate justice upon GIRALDO
- Sell shirts on http://www.getdshirts.com/
Ok you don't need karate for all of it but it sure helps you to pursuade people. Fight on Dustin!
Well today I went to go toast my pop tarts…. I push the handle down and nothing… Ok, so I look in there and there are busted chunks of pop tart charcoal in the bottom. I dare to push it down again this time with great dexterity and force. So now it starts smoking. Well it turns out I didn’t get to toast my tarts to golden brown goodness but instead to barely warm. I was a little pissed. Then walks in portzer #1 who began giggling like a schoolgirl that peed in the rose bushes. He admits as to doing it and laughs.
DUDE, you do not f*** with a man toatsting his pop tarts. I told him to take it out but he didn’t. How the frick do you leave large chunks of pop tart in the toaster. If you are so dinglish you don’t know how to remove a pop tart in one piece you do not deserve to live. So says Portzer #2’s Art of War. So I say to you portzer #1…. you shall pay.
He is in trouble. As you know I grew up as a street brawler. I fought for cash money. The only reason I’m here and not battling underground ‘Lionheart/Jean-Claude Van Damme’ style is that I needed to end my violent ways. I put the life behind me, but the art I still practice. My Shidoshi has taught me to control my violent outburst, but as I start my day I expect to be able to eat a friggin pop tart without any fear of under-toastage. So for that portzer #1 I give you warning. Pray that I do not find you in the parking lot or in the break room or…
Have any comments? Twalk amongst yourselves in our comments…
We know what our readers want. That’s right, and it’s not because we’re geniuses, or psychic, or even clairvoyantly inclined. We know what they want, because we have the search results at wordpress. WordPress tells us what people search for to reach our site. The items that have been recurring will be discussed. Some of them are disturbing, those with small children, may want to cover their eyes during this discussion.
In no particular order, recent search terms that bring people to Irqportz and our commentary on them.
– You sick little monkey, that is all I have to say.
– Yep, she did indeed pee and we have pictures that prove it.
– We are all about the celeb bashing, dirty or clean. We get it done.
water diaper dare
– What in the world? Ok that’s just sick. If you’re wearing diapers, you better not get in a pool within 100 miles of me. I do not feel even remotely sanitary knowing that your overflowing diapers could be contaminating the water I frolic in. I like to spray water with my mouth like a whale does, think about it. If you’re wearing a diaper you don’t belong in the same water as me, simple as that. I don’t care how water proof they make it, or if they “dared” you.
– Yes, her crotch is indirectly covered. What can I say? We deliver on controversial topics.
– We don’t have a video yet, but if we did it would probably feature Elton John throwing monkeys at feces.
call centre establishment in india
– Well in the states we call them “call centers”, but that aside, I’m sure you’ll see this kind of discussion spring up from time to time. BTW, learn 2 spellcheck, newb.
– You know, if you spelled swimming correctly, you probably would not have reached our site.
techniques on how to do a ninja flip
– I think this guy proved that doing ninja flips is a really bad idea (afro ninja). If you have to ask how to do this, you should not be attempting it.
Ok, now this borders on the ridiculous. Tech guys with ivy league degrees use household items such as frying pans and tennis rackets. Now as I told you in an earlier posting I used to street brawl for money. I would be able to lay the smack down no problem. But what about little Kenny Johsnon who has been playing a little too much Tekken 5 and downed a can of Red Bull. He’ll be so cracked out of his mind that he may just go to Beatdown ’06. But the sad thing is he’s only able to do 3 push ups and 5 situps before exhaustion hits. So when Sanjay Gupta comes at him with 10 pounds of curry justice there will be no doubt he’s gonna have an aneurysm. Not to mention Nguyen rumbling in with his instant Kancho death touch and Crazy 5 Masters Peanut Pull.
All I’m saying is that some people are gonna get hurt and I can’t see why these guys would do it. They should do something more constructive with their time like expand and refurnish their basement. Because there is no doubt these fools are living beneath the floorboards of Ma and Pa’s house even though they make bank or they wouldn’t be doing this…
I mean look at that picture. Looks like two mentally handicapped atheletes down at the local elementary school polishing their Muay Thai skills for the Special Olympics.
Here are some tips on what to do when you call tech support. This is more of a ran than anything so here it goes:
- When you reach me don't blame me for your problem or complain about another tech or how much time you had to wait. Guess what the guy before you did the same thing. He made you wait and so did the guy before hime ::watches snowball roll down hill::
- Don't call me when your computer is off or you are not at it. I do not want to wait for 10 minutes because you've got an 8 year old emachine. This also adds to people complaining about the hold time.
- Don't say something isn't there. I have done this for many years and know it is there. I especially know you are lying when you respond immediately.
- Don't say you don't know what I mean when I give you instructions. I'm speaking plain english. If I say look for the Windows I mean that the word Windows will be on the screen. Not something close to that.
- If you say you don't know where to find it and I took you to a screen you are an idiot. I give you a 5 x 7 inch screen to find one word with a maximum of 20 words on it yet you can find the Ho Ho's at the 1 acre Super Wal-Mart.
- Don't say you are not computer illiterate. If you say this meaning you do not know about computers you are far more illiterate than you think.
- Do not close an error message before we are done with it and say it disappeared. I know you closed it, I know you are a retard.
- Do not say you don't think that the reason I give you for the issue or having to call someone else is not the problem. I am the tech support person. You called me for help remember? You were the dingus that couldn't find the start button.
- You do not have a mow-dee-um. It is a mo-dumb.
- Your computer is not the screen you are looking at. It is the box like thing that has your cd-rom drive and your modem in it. Also note, the computer is not the modem.
- I'm more intelligent than 95% of you fools out there, I took an IQ test. So please don't try to act smart, I can tell the difference.
I'll add to this list as I take more calls…